The ultimate time saver for R users
Replace the endless googling with DictionRSubscribe now
Cut the time spent googling for answers
Flatten the learning curve of R
Hi, my name is Olivier Simard-Casanova, I'm an independant economist and data scientist.
When I started to learn R in 2014 during my PhD in economics, it took me literally years to get comfortable working with it. The main issue was (and still is) how the relevant information and resources were (and still are) spread all over the Internet.
With DictionR, you can access the knowledge I've accumulated since 2014 in one single place.
DictionR has a lot to offerSubscribe now
- Snippet pages are consistent and predictable, written by (and for) a human and have links to the official documentation if you need to dive deeper
- Every single piece of code has been tested — if not even used in production
- For beginners and advanced R users — I use DictionR myself
- I update existing resources and add new ones regularly
- To help you easily learn more about R, snippets pages and guides are optimized for discoverability and serendipity
- DictionR has a custom theme designed to guide you — and simplify your experience while still remaining powerful and stunning to look at
Have a peek! It's on the house 🙂
You can browse a collection of free snippets carefully crafted to give you a taste of what DictionR looks like ⤵️
Get the time-limited launch price of 154$/year 🔥
Save a massive 300$ every year for as long as you stay subscribedSubscribe now
- Keep the preferred price for as long as you stay subscribed even if the price increases
- If you cancel and decide to resubscribe, you'll be able to resubscribe based on the pricing available when you resubscribe
- Final price will be 454$/year
DictionR is not a personalized questions/answers product. If you have specific, personalized requests related to R, feel free to contact me — I'll happily consider your inquiry.
Is DictionR too expensive for your budget? Are you interested in bulk subscription for your team? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
DictionR in the wildSubscribe now
Here is a portfolio of plots, maps and dashboards I created with code that is (or will soon be) available in DictionR ⤵️